NO MORE INTERNET FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS BECAUSE THIS IS THE WORST DISTRACTION FOR A FEEBLE UNCONCENTRATED MIND THAT HAS EVER EXISTED SO, IN THIS VERY LONG TITLE, I AM SAYING GOODBYE UNTIL EARLY 2013 SOMETIME BECAUSE I AM NO LONGER GOING ON THE INTERNET UNTIL I HAVE THIS BOOK FINISHED. WELL, I’LL PROBABLY POST THE REST OF THE REASONS TO RUN STORIES, BUT THAT’S IT!! NO MORE INTERNET!
For the time being, while I’m writing The Road Paved With Madness, I will cease most all internet usage. I can’t focus if I’ve been on the internet, too many sites and ads vying for my attention that when I go to write, my mind wanders, helplessly.
I must stop using the internet during this period of writing because the internet, as well as television which I have already limited, diminishes concentration and focus: spreading sunlight across many diverse lands dilutes the total power of light that can fill the one important land which you to intend to explore and develop.
!!STOP GOING ON THE INTERNET WHEN WORK NEEDS TO BE DONE!!
I will not be posting on this blog, save for any short-stories I may finish during this time, until I have finished this novel.
When I return in early 2013 here’s what you can expect:
– The Road Paved With Madness as a PDF and on e-readers, and in your hands!
– Blogging about hitchhiking
– Blogging about living on the street and all this may entail
– Blogging about vagabonding, including something furtively titled ‘The Poor Man’s Travel Guide’
– A new, contemporary remake of the Declaration of Independence
– Lots of anti-establishment vitriol
– A new form of surrealistic short-story, furtively called ‘Scene-Flashes’
to sum it up I’ll be living on the road, traveling and rambling and writing writing writing. My plans are to take my time hitchhiking back out to Los Angeles, seeing the Pacific Northwest on my way there, and, upon my arrival, reclaim my bed behind the bushes and then strike out to meet as many writers, artists and wanderers as I possibly can.
Also during 2013 (hopefully), visiting Rainbow Fest!! and all other exciting adventures I can’t yet fathom!!